Are you a presenter looking for a venue? We have five beautiful theatres ranging in capacity from 145 – 2,992. Our theatres are a great fit for many different types of performances - from concerts to dance to drama!
There are a few things to know as you begin the rental process, especially if this is your first time renting at Portland’5 facilities:
- Presenter applications (see below) should be submitted at least 90-days prior to the desired performance date.
- All of our theatres have union labor and required staffing minimums.
- All tickets must be sold on the Portland'5 ticketing system. Exceptions are made for 501(c)(3) organizations located in Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, and Clark counties.
The first steps in holding your event at one of our venues include:
- Check availability of the appropriate theatre for your event
- Submit the presenter application
- Work with our team to come up with an estimate of expenses so you will be able to determine if our theatres are the right fit for your event
We are also able to accommodate private events, including weddings, corporate meetings, and conferences. The process is a bit different for these types of events, please feel free to call us for more information.
For more information on rentals, please call our booking department: