Explore the vital spirit of our four-pawed comrades on canvas, in Portland'5 first visual arts exhibit this spring - "It's Raining Cats and Dogs" - in the Hatfield Hall...
Br / dges
PDX. Stumptown. Rose City. Portland has many nicknames, but perhaps the most enduring is Bridgetown — a nod to our iconic bridges and the culture of acceptance that fuels our creativity. Portland’s famed bridges represent our progress and expose our challenges. From a past tarnished with racial inequality to a present that seeks to transcend that story. Year 8 is dedicated to building the future of Portland as an equitable, hopeful, and prosperous city for all. We will explore the duality with each speaker and their idea.
Enjoy 14 brilliant talks, four thrilling performances and numerous surprises as we explore the theme of Br / dges.
Your TEDxPortland ticket includes:
- Continental breakfast / Tillamook Yogurt / Stumptown coffee / KIND snacks / Blue Star Donuts
- Food Cart Lunch pavilion
- Afternoon "Energy break" / Salt & Straw Ice Cream / Blue Star Donuts / Red Bull
- Complimentary Happy Hour by Beam Suntory and Rogue Ales
- Complimentary Laughing Planet bites during Happy Hour
- Musical experience in Keller Park
- Inspiration idea share all day
- Premium event coffee table book produced by Premier
- Lyft Promo Code for Ride Share discount to and from event
- Brown bag Lunch provided by Pearl Catering ($12 Value) *"Lunch Included" Tickets Only
- Custom TEDxPortland bag ($69 Value)*Patron Ticket Only
- Early access to Keller Auditorium for premium seating on April, 21 (Cannot save seats)*Patron Ticket Only
- Access to private Patron lounge on the second floor to meet & greet with Alumni Speakers and other Patrons *Patron Ticket Only
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITY — Pick up your name badge Friday, April 20 between Noon - 4:00pm at the new TEDxPortland Headquarters by the Dossier Hotel - 619 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205.
The Keller Auditorium is an accessible venue with reserved seating available for those needing special assistance. Please see more detailed information here (Link: https://www.portland5.com/keller-auditorium/seating-accessibility). TEDxPortland will have sign language interpreters for the entirety of the day.
$12 Lunch Provided by Pearl Catering. We recommend you opt-in and take advantage of this ticket option to make your mid-day experience seamless. Alternatively food carts will be available onsite, attendees subject to waits. Make sure the ticket you select says, "Includes Lunch".
Lunch Options Proudly presented by Pearl Catering
- Sandwich (Ham, Turkey, Veggie / Vegan)
- Fairtrade Banana
- Bag of Chips
- Tillamook Cheese stick
- Brew Dr. Kombucha
- KIND Snacks (Two)
**Tickets are non-refundable and only transferable through April 7th, 2018
**NO need for printed tickets. Please bring your ID to registration to pick up your name badge.
Have questions about TEDxPortland 2018? Contact TEDxPortland
TEDxPortland is an independently organized TED event. In its eighth consecutive year, it has a rich history of spreading ideas, sharing knowledge and building community in Portland.
Keller Auditorium : Upcoming Events
U.S. Bank Broadway in Portland presents Hamilton: An American Musical at Keller Auditorium March...
Portland Opera presents their Big Night Concert opera showcase at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium...
True West welcomes comedian Hannibal Buress to the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Sunday, April 15, 2018...
Portland'5 presents RAIN- A Tribute to the Beatles at Keller Auditorium April 17 & 18, 2018 at 7:30pm...
TEDxPortland presents Br/dges at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 8am to 5pm...