Inside Keller Auditorium
Open 90 minutes prior to Oregon Ballet Theatre, Portland Opera and Broadway in Portland evening performances.
Reopening for MEAN GIRLS (Nov. 10–-14)—see menu below!
Overlooking the dramatic Keller Fountain on the first balcony level of Keller Auditorium, the Keller Café & Martini Bar is an elegant and convenient place to meet friends for dinner, drinks or dessert before your show. Located at 222 SW Clay (3rd & Clay), Portland, OR 97201.
KELLER CAFÉ MENUS
MEAN GIRLS (Nov. 10–14)
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Spinach & Fennel Salad, Citrus Vinaigrette (vegan, gluten friendly)
- Baked Cod with Gremolata Crumb Crust, Lemon Burre Blanc
- Baby Portobello & Leek Bread Stuffing (vegetarian)
- Faro Risotto with Green Peas & Parmesan Cheese (vegetarian)
- Vichy Carrots (vegan)
- Rustic Rolls (vegan), Compound Butter
- New York Style Cheesecake (vegetarian)
- Fresh Fruit Display (vegan, gluten friendly)
$25.00 per person for adults | $12.00 Children 12 & under