Overlooking the dramatic Keller Fountain on the first balcony level of Keller Auditorium, the Keller Café & Martini Bar is an elegant and convenient place to meet friends for dinner, drinks or dessert before your show. Located at 222 SW Clay (3rd & Clay), Portland, OR 97201.
The Keller Café is serving all-you-can-eat buffet dinner prior to evening Broadway shows only at this time. Please check this page for updated menus and reservation dates/times as they become available.
KELLER CAFÉ MENUS
HADESTOWN (July 19–24)
*Open 90 minutes before evening performances
- Mediterranean Panzanella Salad (VEG)
- White Bean & Lemon Soup (V/GF)
- Greek Style Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Garnished with Tomato, Onion, & Preserved Lemon
- Fried Onion Crusted Cod with Roasted Bell Pepper Coulis
- Vegetarian Moussaka (VEG/GF)
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Medley (V/GF)
- Tomato Rice Pilaff drizzled with Tangy Tatziki Sauce (VEG/GF)
- Classic Baklava (VEG)
- Rustic Wheat Rolls with Compound Butter
- Fresh Fruit Display (V/GF)
$31.00 per person for adults | $16.00 Children 12 & under