Inside Keller Auditorium
Overlooking the dramatic Keller Fountain on the first balcony level of Keller Auditorium, the Keller Café & Martini Bar is an elegant and convenient place to meet friends for dinner, drinks or dessert before your show. Open 90 minutes prior to Oregon Ballet Theatre, Portland Opera and Broadway in Portland evening performances. Located at 222 SW Clay (3rd & Clay), Portland, OR 97201.
RESERVATIONS: 503.432.2908 or use our online form.
KELLER CAFÉ MENUS
The Nutcracker (Dec. 8, 14, 15, 21, 22)
- Mushroom Bisque Soup (vegetarian)
- Spinach Salad with Curly Endive, Black Pepper Honey Dressing (vegetarian) (gf)
- Rustic Bread w/ Chefs Choice Compound Butter (bread is vegan)
- Carving Station: Cider Glazed Honey Baked Ham (gf)
- Seared Chicken Breast, Whole Grain Mustard Pan Sauce (gf)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes (vegetarian)
- Lasagna Roll Ups Sauce Pomodoro (vegetarian)
- Saute French Green Beans (vegan)
- Fresh Fruit Display (vegan)
- Gourmet Chocolate Cheesecake (vegetarian)
$25.00 per person for adults | $12.00 Children 12 & under