Inside Antoinette Hatfield Hall
For those wanting dinner or drinks before a show at the Newmark Theatre, Dolores Winningstad Theatre, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, and select shows at Brunish Theatre, try the ArtBar & Bistro, serving convivial NW cuisine. The affordably chic menu centers around Northwest ingredients punctuated with international flavors. Appetizers, soups, salads and desserts bring drama to each plate nightly. The ArtBar offers classic handcrafted cocktails, wines and beers that will quench even the most hearty thirst. Stop in at the bar or make reservations for dinner.
The ArtBar opens at 5:00pm for most evening events at the Newmark, Winningstad, and Brunish Theatres, and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. Please call or email to confirm.
Reservations are closed for Thursday, November 14.
- CLOSED: November 17, Nov. 19, Nov. 20, & Nov. 27–29
- BAR ONLY OPEN (no food menu): November 15 open at 7:00pm
- CLOSED: December 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 11, Dec. 15, Dec. 17, Dec. 22–26, & Dec. 29
- BAR ONLY OPEN (no food menu): December 4 open at 6:30pm.
- Open at 5pm on New Year's Eve and staying open late for Pink Martini NYE concerts.
Make a reservation by calling 503.432.2905 or using our online form.
Located inside Antoinette Hatfield Hall at 1111 SW Broadway Ave., Portland, OR 97205
(across Main Street from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall)