Beginning March 12, 2022, requirements for entry will be determined by each performance.
For the first time, the YPs at OCT take on the challenge of classical Shakespeare in a 90-minute adaptation of one of his most famous comedies! Don’t miss this romantic and raucous tale of twins separated, mistaken identities, and complicated love triangles... all performed by only six actors!
Recommended for ages 12 and up.
April 29-May 15, 2022
Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30pm
Sundays at 2pm
Revised OCT COVID policy (effective March 19):
- For patrons 5 years old and older, full vaccination (or doctor-administered negative test) will continue to be required. Masks are required while inside the venue.
- Unvaccinated Patrons who have just turned 5 and who have natural immunity from COVID-19 due to an infection in the past 90 days may provide a doctor’s note as proof of natural immunity.
- For patrons ages 2 to 4 years old, masks are required inside the performance venue. Testing is strongly recommended prior to attendance.
- There is no mask or test requirement for children under 2 years old.
- Schedule a test with Legacy GoHealth: https://www.gohealthuc.com/dte/legacy/oregon-childrens-theater
Please review full safety guidelines here.
This policy subject to change.
Brunish Theatre : Upcoming Events
Portland Revels presents their spring revels program Un Pajarito Canta (A Little Bird Told Me) at the...