Portland'5 hosts Portland visual artist Heather Goodwind's work, on display in Antoinette Hatfield Hall, through December.
COVID- 19 Health and Safety Policy Update
In an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of Broadway in Portland patrons, artists and staff, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine will be required for entry for all performances.
Patrons unable to be vaccinated, including children under 12, or those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination, will be required to show proof of a negative Covid PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (for PCR test, date of negative result must be within prior 72 hours; for antigen test, date of negative result must be within prior 24 hours)
All patrons regardless of age and vaccination status must wear masks in all areas inside the venue at Broadway in Portland events.
Additional details can be found on the Broadway in Portland website.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
ASL (American Sign Language) interpretation is available for the following performances:
Thursday, April 14 – 7:30pm
Thursday, April 21 – 7:30pm
Saturday, April 23 – 2:00pm
Purchase ASL seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Open captioning is available for the following performances:
Sunday, April 17 – 7pm
Wednesday, April 27 – 7:30pm
Purchase open caption seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Audio description is available for the following performances:
Friday, April 15 – 7:30pm
Tuesday, April 19 – 7:30pm
Friday, April 22 – 7:30pm
Sunday, April 24 – 7pm
Patrons who wish to listen to the audio description may pick up a headset free-of-charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with ID from the Coat Checkroom at Keller Auditorium.
ENJOY DINNER AT THE SHOW!
The Keller Café will be serving dinner prior to the evening performances of Hamilton. Reserve your table today!
HAMILTON MENU (April 13–May 1)
- Butternut squash & Wild rice stew (VEG, GF)
- Mixed Green Salad, shredded carrot, cucumber, with roasted tomato white balsamic vinaigrette (V,GF)
- Panko crusted Chicken breast with honey mustard thyme sauce
- Sherry & mushroom braised Bratwurst (GF)
- Chimichurri roasted baby red potatoes (V/GF)
- Cheese Tortellini with roasted garlic tomato basil sauce (VEG)
- Balsamic glazed roasted Brussel sprouts (V)
- Strawberry Cheesecake (VEG)
- Rustic Wheat rolls & Compound butter (VEG)
- Fresh Fruit Display (V,GF)
$31.00 per person for adults | $16.00 Children 12 & under
*Open 90 minutes before evening performances
Keller Auditorium : Upcoming Events
Broadway in Portland presents the musical comedy phenomenon Hairspray at the Portland'5 Keller...
Outback Presents welcomes Impractical Jokers: The Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Tour to Keller Auditorium...
23-year-old singer, songwriter and actress Sabrina Carpenter has undergone a series of creative and...
Portland Opera presents Rusalka at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium April 22–30, 2023, as part of...
Broadway in Portland presents Come From Away—the true story of the small town that welcomed the...
Live Nation presents singer/songwriter Dermot Kennedy's 'Sonder' North American Tour at the Portland'5...