Beginning March 12, 2022, requirements for entry will be determined by each performance.
To Kill a Mockingbird
All rise for Academy Award® winner Aaron Sorkin’s adaptation of Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize winning masterwork. The New York Times Critic’s Pick TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD is “the most successful American play in Broadway history. It has not played to a single empty seat” (“60 Minutes”). Rolling Stone gives it 5 stars, calling it “an emotionally shattering landmark production of an American classic,” and New York Magazine calls it “a real phenomenon. Majestic and incandescent, it’s filled with breath and nuance and soul.” With direction by Tony Award® winner Bartlett Sher, TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD — “the greatest novel of all time” (Chicago Tribune) — has quickly become “one of the greatest plays in history” (NPR).
Recommended for ages 12 and up.
COVID-19 TICKET HOLDER RISKS AND POLICIES
Broadway in Portland’s top priority continues to be the safety of our audiences, artists, volunteers, staff, and the community.
- Broadway in Portland strongly encourages and recommends when attending a performance, that all audience members wear a mask over their nose and mouth. We ask that all audience members be respectful of each other’s choices.
- It is common knowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Broadway in Portland events, all staff, crew, performers, company members, and audience members voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that dates, programming, artists, ticket policies, donor benefits, and COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements are subject to ongoing change or cancellation.
- We will reassess our COVID-19 policy on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change, adopt and enforce safety measures as needed. We will proactively communicate any change in health protocols with advance notice.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we request that you do not attend any performances.
ASL (American Sign Language) interpretation is available for the 7:30pm performance on Thursday, October 20, 2022.
Purchase ASL seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Open captioning is available for the 6:30pm performance on Sunday, October 23, 2022.
Purchase open caption seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Audio description is available for the 7:30pm performance on Friday, October 21, 2022.
Patrons who wish to listen to the audio description may pick up a headset free-of-charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with ID from the Coat Checkroom at Keller Auditorium.
ENJOY DINNER AT THE SHOW!
The Keller Café will be serving all-you-can-eat buffet dinner prior to the evening performances of TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD.
Reserve your table today! Open 90 minutes before evening performances.
- ALABAMA WHITE SAUCE BROCCOLI SLAW (VEG/GF)
Fresh broccoli, shredded carrots, red onion, green apple, & scallions tossed in a horseradish coleslaw dressing
- CREAMY CAJUN POTATO & ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE SOUP (GF)
Spicy, smoky, creamy, comforting, hearty soup
- FRIED ONION CRUSTED COD
Crispy Cod, topped with caramelized shallot and caper beurre blanc sauce
- BBQ BEEF BRISKET
Slow smoked beef brisket, slathered in tangy BBQ sauce and garnished with grilled onions
- LOADED VEGETABLE STRATA (VEG/GF)
Thinly sliced sweet peppers, onion, squash, zucchini & mushrooms baked into a fluffy, cheesy egg mixture
- SOUTHERN FRIED GREEN TOMATOES (VEG)
Hand breaded fried green tomatoes, topped with pickled baby corn and fresh dill vinaigrette
- CAJUN POTATO HASH (V/GF)
Yukon gold potatoes, sweet potatoes, and onion all crisped up in light Cajun seasoning
- BANANA CREAM CAKE (VEG)
- RUSTIC WHEAT ROLLS & COMPOUND BUTTER
- FRESH FRUIT DISPLAY (V/GF)
$31.00 per person for adults | $16.00 Children 12 & under
Reserve your table today!
Keller Auditorium : Upcoming Events
Live Nation presents comedian Jim Jefferies at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Saturday, September 24...
Live Nation presents Marcus Mumford at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at...
Star Serpiente presents the ChavoRucos Tour with Adrián Uribe & Adal Ramones at the Portland'5 Keller...
Oregon Ballet Theatre presents their joyful fall program Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Portland'5 Keller...
Broadway in Portland presents Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird at Keller Auditorium October 18–...