Beginning March 12, 2022, requirements for entry will be determined by each performance.
COVID- 19 Health and Safety Policy Update
In an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of Broadway in Portland patrons, artists and staff, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine will be required for entry for all performances.
Patrons unable to be vaccinated, including children under 12, or those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination, will be required to show proof of a negative Covid PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (for PCR test, date of negative result must be within prior 72 hours; for antigen test, date of negative result must be within prior 24 hours)
All patrons regardless of age and vaccination status must wear masks in all areas inside the venue at Broadway in Portland events.
Additional details can be found on the Broadway in Portland website.
PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL, based on one of Hollywood’s most beloved romantic stories of all time, springs to life with a powerhouse creative team led by two-time Tony Award®-winning director and choreographer Jerry Mitchell (Hairspray, Kinky Boots, Legally Blonde).
Brought to the stage by lead producer Paula Wagner, PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL features an original score by Grammy® winner Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance (“Summer of ’69”, “Heaven”), and a book by the movie’s legendary director Garry Marshall and screenwriter J. F. Lawton. PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL will lift your spirits and light up your heart. “If you love the movie, you’ll love the musical!” (BuzzFeed News).
Are you ready to fall in love all over again?
ASL (American Sign Language) interpretation is available for the 7:30pm performance on Thursday, June 2, 2022.
Purchase ASL seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Open captioning is available for the 6:30pm performance on Sunday, June 5, 2022.
Purchase open caption seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335.
Audio description is available for the 7:30pm performance on Friday, June 3, 2022.
Patrons who wish to listen to the audio description may pick up a headset free-of-charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with ID from the Coat Checkroom at Keller Auditorium.
ENJOY DINNER AT THE SHOW!
PRETTY WOMAN MENU (May 31–June 5)
- Smoky Bacon & Corn Chowder
- Mixed green Salad with Spring Peas, strawberries & Champagne vinaigrette (GF/V)
- Seared Salmon with Citrus Buerre Blanc & Fried Capers (GF)
- Honey Bourbon glazed Grilled Ham Steak (GF)
- French Onion Mashed Potatoes (GF/VEG)
- Vegetable Wellington with Smoked Gouda Fondue (VEG)
- Vichy Carrots (GF/V)
- Tiramisu Torte (VEG)
- Rustic Wheat Rolls & Compound butter (VEG)
- Fresh Fruit Display (GF/V)
$31.00 per person for adults | $16.00 Children 12 & under
*Open 90 minutes before evening performances
Reserve your table today!
Keller Auditorium : Upcoming Events
Monqui presents Lord Huron live in concert at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on May 19 & 20, 2022 at...
Monqui welcomes pop rock band Bastille to the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Monday, May 23, 2022 at 8pm...
Serpiente Star presents the Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán 125th anniversary tour at the Portland'5 Keller...
Broadway in Portland presents Pretty Woman: The Musical at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium May...
AEG Presents comedian Hannah Gadsby: Body Of Work at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium June 7 &8, 2022 ...