Wild Spaces, a collection of paintings by Linda Robertson and Kimberly Kent, is on display at the Portland'5 gallery, in the lobby of Antoinette Hatfield Hall (1111 SW...
Come From Away
The true story of the small town that welcomed the world.
Broadway’s COME FROM AWAY has won Best Musical all across North America!
The New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by this year’s Tony Award-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley. Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”
On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
COVID-19 TICKET HOLDER RISKS AND POLICIES
Broadway in Portland’s top priority continues to be the safety of our audiences, artists, volunteers, staff, and the community.
- Broadway in Portland strongly encourages and recommends when attending a performance, that all audience members wear a mask over their nose and mouth. We ask that all audience members be respectful of each other’s choices.
- It is common knowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Broadway in Portland events, all staff, crew, performers, company members, and audience members voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that dates, programming, artists, ticket policies, donor benefits, and COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements are subject to ongoing change or cancellation.
- We will reassess our COVID-19 policy on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change, adopt and enforce safety measures as needed. We will proactively communicate any change in health protocols with advance notice.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we request that you do not attend any performances.
ASL (American Sign Language) interpretation is available for the 7:30pm performance on Thursday, May 4, 2023.
Purchase ASL seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335. Ticket on-sale date to be announced.
Open captioning is available for the 6:30pm performance on Sunday, May 7, 2023.
Purchase open caption seating tickets online or call the Portland’5 Box Office: 503-248-4335. Ticket on-sale date to be announced.
Audio description is available for the 7:30pm performance on Friday, May 5, 2023.
Patrons who wish to listen to the audio description may pick up a headset free-of-charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with ID from the Coat Checkroom at Keller Auditorium.
ENJOY DINNER AT THE SHOW!
The Keller Café will be serving buffet dinner prior to the evening performances of COME FROM AWAY. See menu below. Open 90 minutes before evening performances.
Reserve your table today!
Keller Café Menu for COME FROM AWAY (May 2–7)
- Smoky Bacon & Corn Chowder
Creamy, hearty corn chowder with bacon
- Mixed Green Salad with Spring Peas, Strawberries & Champagne Vinaigrette (GF/V)
A refreshing mixed green salad with spring peas and a light bright strawberry champagne vinaigrette
- Panko Crusted Chicken Breast with Citrus Buerre Blanc & Fried Capers
This crunchy chicken breast has light buttery, briny sauce
- Bistro Rubbed Pork Loin & Tomato Fondue (GF)
A herbaceous rub makes this pork sizzle—served with a light summery tomato fondue
- French Onion Whipped Potatoes (GF/VEG)
Creamy whipped potatoes with caramelized onions and gruyere cheese
- Ratatouille (VEG/GF)
A stew of zucchini, peppers, tomatoes and eggplant, with herbs and spices, and some onions and garlic thrown in for good measure
- Roasted Broccolini & Garlic Oil (GF/V)
Broccolini made with olive oil, salt & pepper, garlic, and roasted to perfection
- Tiramisu Torte (VEG)
Two layers of white cake drenched with coffee and rum syrup, filled tiramisu mousse, iced with whipped cream, covered in marbled chocolate flakes, topped with rosettes, coffee beans and Dutch cocoa powder
- Rustic Wheat Rolls & Compound Butter (VEG)
- Fresh Fruit Display (GF/V)
V=vegan | VEG=vegetarian | GF= gluten free
$36.00 per person | Reserve your table today!
Keller Auditorium : Upcoming Events
Oregon Ballet Theatre presents Swan Lake at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium October 6–14, 2023,...
Monqui Presents welcomes Wilco, with My Brightest Diamond, to the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Monday,...
Literary Arts presents author Barbara Kingsolver at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium on Tuesday, October...
Portland Opera presents Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium...
Broadway in Portland presents Les Misérables at the Portland'5 Keller Auditorium November 7–12,...